Actively strives to sell Gobin’s entire line of merchandise at the greatest profit to the company while maintaining competitiveness and customer satisfaction.
1. Generates and follows up on sales leads in territory. Provides thorough product demonstrations and order quotations to customers and ensures customer satisfaction.
2. Follows up on leads generated by marketing activities; telephones or visits potential customers to discuss needs and provide product demonstrations. Develops referrals and makes contacts to other potential candidates in assigned territory.
3. Ensures clients receive marketing literature and price catalogs; answers any questions and obtains any further information necessary for customers.
4. Assists customers with ordering information and configurations, including creation and maintenance of custom order forms and educating customers on how to set up and order on Gobin’s website. Completes bids and provides quotations on customer requirements and provides follow up.
5. Reviews any questions or concerns with the Sales Manager; discusses any unique product configurations/problems with Sales Manager.
6. Follows up with customers after receipt of their order; verifies customer satisfaction and resolves any concerns.
7. Must be thoroughly familiar with the company’s merchandise, merchandising programs, prices, selling methods and objectives.
8. Be knowledgeable and able to demonstrate all the products you sell.
9. Keep informed of new developments in the industry and of the competition.
10. Complete fully and promptly all paperwork as required by the company. Learn the DDMS system as it applies to order entry and the flow of an order through the system.
11. Present a knowledgeable, professional and ethical image of Gobin’s Business Solutions to our customers to enhance our image in the communities we serve.
12. Attend all scheduled meetings and training sessions
13. Help with the collection of past due accounts. Maintain integrity in representing Gobin’s, Inc.
14. Help out in the store with customers and phones whenever necessary.
15. Provides briefings on sales activities, problems, etc., to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested.
16. Performs any other appropriately related duties as requested by the Sales Manager.
17. Maintain a valid driver’s license.
18. Soaring Program
Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
Coordinates activities in territory with Marketing and Sales Manager.
Sales and training meetings. Web-Based Training.
Will be paid according to salary structure and within the guidelines set forth by management.
Well developed customer relations will be needed on a daily basis to interact with customers.
Well developed interpersonal skills with co-workers will be needed.
1. Appropriate business attire as set forth in Employee Handbook.
2. Comply with Employee Handbook and safety rules.