Must have mechanical, electrical electronic, and computer aptitude, interests and potential as demonstrated in the employment interview, as confirmed through reference checks.
1. Perform service, setup and rebuild on basic machines with limited assistance and direct supervision with assigned territory or with assigned customers.
2. Establish an up-to-date file of service manuals, parts books, and other service literature issued to them and develop familiarity with contents.
3. Maintain tool kit, supplies and parts.
4. Complete all service reports correctly and legibly for the purpose of data collection and analysis.
5. Maintain an accurate call logbook.
6. Make a concentrated effort toward the sale of maintenance agreements.
7. Maintain effective relationships with clients and fellow employees.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Develop knowledge of product and services provided by the company.
Develop knowledge of the operation of equipment to be serviced and of basic business and customer relations.
Attend formalized skill training programs and develop knowledge of service policies and procedures.
Develop knowledge of basic business, customer relations.
On the job training involving installation and service of basic product line with direct supervision.
Formal training at product Training Center.
Must pass the PDI plus, Manufactures Associate Level Certifications.
1. Required working hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. (On call as required)
2. Appropriate business attire as set forth in Employee Handbook.
3. Comply with Employee Handbook.