Multifunction printers, or MFPs, are obviously famous for their wide variety of features and functions--but do you know which of those functions are most important in today's business world? (Hint: it's not just "printing" or "copying!") Take a look at some of the things your MFP can do to keep your workflows strong and fast.
The Power of an MFP
MFPs can do a lot for your business. They save time, money, space, and energy, helping you go green while saving green--and that's all while they provide you with efficient scan, print, copy, and fax capabilities. However, the real power of an MFP isn't in surface details. It's in how you use the five most important functions offered by your powerful machine.
- Cloud printing allows for printing from any device and any location, which means that you never have to be limited by one machine.
- Powerful touchscreen interactions mean that you can clearly see what you're telling your MFP to do and what's going on at all times.
- Advanced security measures like encryption and permissions control are built into your device--both for online safety and to make sure that the wrong document doesn't end up in the wrong hands.
- Innovative scanning allows to you distribute your documents immediately. Scan to email, scan to desktop, scan to copy--the choice is yours.
- Automatic document feeding, or ADF, means that you don't have to lift anything or do much work at all. Your MFP takes care of that for you.
Remember, these functions come in many MFPs; what makes them so powerful is how you use them. Once you know how best to utilize this power, your workflow will thank you.
If you think your company needs to experience the power of an MFP, contact us today!