Gobin's Business Solutions is seeking talented individuals to join our award-winning service team in the Alamosa Colorado area.
Gobin’s is looking for candidates who will be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing digital office equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS MUST INCLUDE:
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or similar field of study, or equivalent business experience.
- Working knowledge of networks and networking.
- Must have mechanical, electrical electronic, and computer aptitude.
- A high degree of initiative.
- Exceptional skills in organization, attention to detail, and effective prioritization of duties.
- The ability to work independently and as a team.
- A commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Required working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Full benefit package includes 401K and Medical.
New technicians participate in our own comprehensive training program. You will learn the fundamentals of the electrical, mechanical and networking systems that are integral to the office automation process. On-going training and technical certification are conducted on a regular basis.
Job Type: Full-time