ME LVILLE, N.Y., August 22, 2017 – Packaging the power and functionality of a business printer into a sleek, compact body, Canon U.S.A. Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, announced today two new PIXMA TR-series Wireless Home Office All-in-One (AIO) printers. Similar to the popular PIXMA MX922 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer, the new compact and stylish TR8520 and TR7520 Wireless Inkjet Home Office All-in-One Printers are ideal for today’s home office, offering versatile print, copy, scan and fax functionalities to help users improve efficiency and productivity.
At approximately 35 percent smaller than the previous popular PIXMA MX922 Home Office All-in-One printer, these models are designed to be the perfect fit for home office spaces and exemplify the notion that good things come in small packages. This sizing was made possible with a new printer engine, smaller printer circuit boards and power supply, improvement to the paper transport system and optimization of the internal design layout as compared to the MX922. The printers are compact, but their LCD touch screens are large, making the user interface easy to read and operate. The PIXMA TR8520 printer boasts a 4.3-inch wide LCD screen as well as card-direct printing to print directly from an SD card, while the PIXMA TR7520 printer offers a 3.0-inch wide LCD touch screen.
“The PIXMA TR printer series was created for those customers who loved the MX922 and want a newly designed top-of-the-line wireless printer crafted with their business needs in mind,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, president and COO, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “Expanding our PIXMA printer line to include the new TR series offers customers quality All-in-One solutions to help print many of the documents and photos a home office might need, from contracts and presentations to homework, photos and more.”
Additionally, the new PIXMA TR series Home Office all-in-one printers, as compared to the PIXMA MX922 Office All-in-One printer, have improved:
- Quality of Print:
- New five-way color ink system improves color development making photos and documents, especially on plain paper, appear brighter and more accurate.
- Work efficiency:
- Two-way paper feeding system makes it possible to feed paper from the front and back of the printer simultaneously. Using plain paper, users can select which type of paper feeding option they prefer based on printer location and use.
- New User Interface makes it easier for users to navigate the printer’s four primary functionalities on the LCD screen and allows users a simple one-touch step to access frequently used settings.
- Automatic Document Feeder increases efficiency as it can load up to 20 sheets of plain paper.
- Auto Duplex Printing is indispensable for customers who need a product that can keep up with higher volume, two-sided printing. This function supports plain paper making it ideal for business and home printing needs.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows users of compatible mobile devices to print and scan wirelessly from the new printers with ease using the Canon Print App 3; improving the overall user experience.
No matter the project, the new PIXMA TR models are perfect for a home office or families with a variety of printing needs. The PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Home Office Inkjet All-in-One Printer is $199.99 MSRP*, and the PIXMA TR7520 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer is $179.99 MSRP*.
For more information and the full list of product specifications, visit: shop.usa.canon.com.