Gobin’s Business Solutions is seeking talented individuals to join our award winning service team in the pueblo area. Candidates will be responsible for Setting up, Reconditioning, Delivering and repairing digital office equipment. New technicians participate in our own comprehensive training program. You will learn the fundamentals of electrical and mechanical systems that are integral to the office automation process. On-going training and technical certification are conducted on a regular basis.
- Perform service, setup, rebuild, test print and scan, update firmware on basic machines with limited assistance and direct supervision.
- Establish an up-to-date file of all service literature issued to them and develop familiarity with contents.
- Complete all service reports correctly and legibly for the purpose of data collection and analysis.
- Deliver parts to technicians as needed.
- Assist in the delivery of equipment.
- Assist Field Technicians in relocating equipment, preventative maintenance.
- Maintain effective relationships with clients and fellow employees.
- Must have mechanical, electrical electronic, and computer aptitude
- Develop knowledge of product and services provided by the company.
- Develop knowledge of the operation of equipment to be serviced.
- Attend formalized skill training programs and develop knowledge of service policies and procedures.
- Develop knowledge of basic business, customer relations.
- A high degree of initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Required working hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.